Lecturer and Coordinator, Wine Business and Innovation Postgraduate Programmes
Company: Eastern Institute of Technology
Uploaded: 31 August 2020
Closes: 27 September 2020
Join us in Hawke’s Bay and help to develop the next generation of management for the Wine Industry!
EIT’s School of Viticulture and Wine Science seeks a full-time, permanent Lecturer and Coordinator for a new suite of Postgraduate programmes in Wine Business and Innovation.
The successful candidate will lecture on and coordinate these programmes, assist with development and participate in research.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- A PhD qualification in a related field with relevant academic experience.
- Significant business management experience in the wine industry.
- Extensive knowledge and practical skills in international wine industry practices.
In addition, the following experiences and skills will be welcomed:
- A wide range of Wine industry practice experiences.
- A relevant research background and history of publication.
- Teaching experience at tertiary level
- Knowledge of curriculum development, preferably in the field of Business and Wine.
Apply now to join a dedicated team of Viticulture and Wine Science staff.
Applications close 27 September 2020.
For a job description and to apply, please click on the link provided or visit Jobs@EIT on our website www.eit.ac.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.