Process Manufacturing Manager
Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyard
Uploaded: 26 August 2020
Closes: 18 September 2020
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough, but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage and our passion.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, we are looking for a Manufacturing Process Manager to evaluate and make improvements to the business processes of the production, logistics and engineering functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to share both your wine knowledge and your passion for process improvement.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of an ISO based Food Safety Management System and the subsequent on-going maintenance and improvement of the system
- Contributing to the maintenance and improvement of existing ISO environmental and quality management systems including monitoring and reporting on departmental assurance activities
- Assisting in the development of equipment owners including documentation and training as directed by the Senior Operations Manager
- Reporting and communicating to all departmental levels the performance of Key Performance Indicators and process measurements (e.g. first time quality, NCRs etc)
- Manage, develop and support the QA Coordinator and the quality assurance roll.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- The eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely and be presently located in New Zealand
- A tertiary or post graduate qualification(s) in process management and improvement
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Best practice knowledge in process improvement techniques, their application and implementation
- Experience in leading structured lean manufacturing/continuous improvement initiatives within a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of business needs and customer requirements in the wine bottling environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A Customer Focus and you will be results-oriented
Applications close on the 18 September 2020
If you are interested to apply, please visit:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.