Vineyard Operations Supervisor
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 25 August 2020
Closes: 25 September 2020
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands, including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Viticulture team based in Hawke's Bay.
Reporting to the Vineyard Manager, this role will be responsible for supervising the daily vineyard operations within a structured environment to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- You have a tertiary qualification in viticulture/horticulture;
- You love the outdoors and are physically fit to perform the duties;
- You have 3+ years’ experience in viticulture/horticulture;
- You are a natural leader who can communicate clearly;
- You have a clean driver’s license;
- You are comfortable using Outlook and Excel and can pick up new systems quickly;
- First Aid and Grow Safe/HSNO preferred but not essential.
What we offer you
- Competitive hourly rate, regular hours, and a supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values are at the heart of what we do
- Support, feedback, and encouragement
If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.