Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 24 August 2020
Closes: 24 September 2020
- Work as part of a skilled engineering team
- Large, modern winery facility, fitted with industry leading equipment
- Fantastic company culture and personal development programme
Are you looking to develop your skills with a large company? We're looking for an Engineer to join our team.
We could give you the official, ahem, boring (sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let's tell you about the real Indevin:
- We are a good ol' Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years' of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that's no small talk)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we're a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About Marlborough Winery
We've got wineries in Gisborne & Hawke's Bay, but our Marlborough winery is the biggest by far! It has a 40,000 tonne crush capacity and a whopping 40 million litres of tank capacity.
With tons of the bells and whistles, there is a lot for our engineering and maintenance team to look after... and that's not even considering continuous improvement! This is where you come in.
About The Role
This role is perfect for someone who is starting their career - either through an apprenticeship or has just completed an apprenticeship and is looking to develop their skills through on the job training. No two days will be the same as you ensure the continued maintenance and repair of our plant, equipment, and services.
- Complete engineering, maintenance and repairs for the Marlborough winery
- Participate in continual improvement initiatives.
- Participate in a wide range of winery activities that will give you exposure to learn new skills
Experience in a fast-paced Winery is an advantage, but attitude, motivation and a willingness to learn is essential. You will be practical and proactive in your approach to work, physically fit and reliable with a "can do - will do" attitude. You'll be an excellent team player - someone who is willing to engage with our team, work hard and deliver results - and have a strong focus on service.
- Minimum of two years' experience in the trade and be on the path towards completing a trade qualification, or recently qualified
- A continuous improvement and value adding attitude
- A sense of humour
What's in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package - aligned to industry
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family-feel environment - we don't just say that either
- Free morning tea and lunch on Wednesdays (and all meals everyday throughout harvest)
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
We may expire this advertisement before the 30 day limit if a suitable application is received prior to this date.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.