Company: Dog Point Vineyards
Uploaded: 21 August 2020
Closes: 21 September 2020
Dog Point is an organically-run vineyard located at the confluence of the Brancott and Omaka Valleys, supplying fruit to a small number of wine companies.
This is a 'hands-on' role, reporting to the Viticulturist and Block Manager. This role covers all aspects of vineyard functions from machinery operation of specialist equipment, through to day-to-day vineyard tasks.
Main aspects of the job require:
- Previous tractor experience.
- A desire and passion for quality.
- Positive outlook and being able to work on your own and in a team environment.
- The ability to get on and enjoy working with people.
- Confidence and ability with operating machinery adhering to Worksafe requirements.
- Growsafe and Approved Handler Certificates desirable.
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail, be prepared to be involved at all levels, and be able to work extended hours when necessary. Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and skill level. Please send applications via the "apply" button above, or to: email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.