South Island Sales Representative
Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 21 August 2020
Closes: 20 September 2020
Te Kano Estate is seeking a South Island Sales Representative. Based in Central Otago, this role offers the ability to work with one of New Zealand’s most exciting new wine brands, and make a real impact within a small and committed team.
The role requires a candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, and the ability to:
- Develop the market for our wines and grow sales of Te Kano wines via on premise, retail and grocery channels.
- Represent and promote the Te Kano and Kin brands.
- Conduct tastings and other promotional events.
- Report to the management team regarding risks and opportunities in the market and take advantage of such when they arise.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database.
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy discussions.
- Support other members of the sales, marketing and production team, as required.
Applicants MUST have the following:
- NZ permanent residency or citizenship.
- Clean drivers license.
- Experience and knowledge of the wine and hospitality industries.
- A passion for sales and drive to succeed.
- Computer and software literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please supply applications in writing to Dave Sutton at email@example.com.
Applications close Friday the 11th of September 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.