Grower Relations Manager
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 31 July 2020
Closes: 31 August 2020
Grower Relations Manager
- Lead our Grower Relations Team
- Drive new business development and maintain grower relationships
- Fantastic company culture and personal development programme
Are you experienced in supplier relationship management? Are you looking to drive a team to provide world-class service? We’re looking for a Grower Relations Manager to join our team in this key role.
We might be a leader in the New Zealand Wine Industry but that’s not what makes us who we are. Our people are our winning formula; the secret sauce; the kiwifruit to our pavlova (yum). From our vineyard and winery teams, who work together to make sure our wine is outstanding; to our sales and admin teams, who keep everything running behind the scenes - our people are who we are.
We could go on and on about all the things that make our business successful, but all you need to know is that right now, somewhere around the globe, someone is sitting down with a glass of our wine, thinking about how delicious it is. And that’s not just wishful thinking; it’s backed up by data.
We’re not done bragging yet - we also care deeply about our impact on the world. Few know just how great the impact of wine making can be, so we try our hardest to mitigate that, as well as looking to continuous improvement. So, if you have an idea on how you can make us better, we want to hear it – our business was built on a few great ideas.
About The Role
Reporting to the General Manager - Supply, this is a key role within our business and crucial to our strategic goals. Your role will be to develop and lead our Grower Relations Team to deliver world-class grower support and relationship management, identify and follow through on new business opportunities and delivering on our goal to be the number one choice for growers.
- Provide leadership to build a team that is driven to continually improve
- Manage grower contracts and relationships
- Develop Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) systems and processes, including support of a grower ‘dashboard’
- Develop and execute communication plans and event calendars, with a focus on education and support for our growers
- Ensure all planning decisions are in line with short- and long-term demand forecasts
Your experience in managing a customer or supplier facing team, combined with experience in viticulture, agriculture, or horticulture, will allow you to hit the ground running in this newly established role. You’ll be an expert at relationship management, able to prioritise and be an excellent problem solver.
- Experience leading a team and driving them to success
- New business development leadership skills
- Experience in supplier relationship management (SRM) systems and processes
- Relationship management and contract negotiation skills
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management
- Financial acumen
- Project Management skills
- An aptitude for developing and driving process improvements
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent renumeration package - aligned to industry
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family feel environment - we aren’t just saying that either
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.