Company: Te Kano Estate
Uploaded: 27 July 2020
Closes: 18 August 2020
Te Kano Estate is one of Central Otago’s newest and most exciting wine ventures. With a focus on quality and delivering a luxury brand experience, we are seeking a Sales Representative to join us on the next stage of our journey and play a significant role in our future growth.
Based in Auckland, but with travel to other regions, the successful candidate will:
- Develop the market and grow sales of Te Kano wines via on premise, retail and grocery channels.
- Represent and promote the Te Kano and Kin brands.
- Conduct tastings and other promotional events.
- Report to the management team regarding risks and opportunities in the market and take advantage of such when they arise.
- Maintain an up to date customer database.
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy discussions.
- Support other members of the sales, marketing and production team as required.
This role requires a self-starting attitude and the ability to work with a brand in its infancy. You will need to rely on your own ability to develop and cultivate relationships, rather than an extensive customer book to work with.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a wine sales role.
- Understanding of the retail and grocery sector.
- Strong industry networks and connections across a range of market sectors.
- Excellent understanding of the marketing mix and brand management principles.
- Excellent wine knowledge.
- Strong skills with relevant software (excel, adobe, etc).
This is a complex and diverse role, offering significant challenges to the successful candidate.
Applications close on August 18th 2020, and should be made to:
022 328 2597
These must be accompanied by a cover letter, current CV and at least 2 professional references.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here