Vineyard Machinery Operator
Company: Apatu Farms
Uploaded: 22 July 2020
Closes: 22 August 2020
Operations span across Vegetable Growing, Orchard, Transport, Livestock, Export and Viticulture activities.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Vineyard/Machinery Operator to join our Vineyard division which consists of three vineyards within the Hastings region. This position will be based at our Omapere Vineyard, Crownthorpe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is wanting to advance their personal and professional career using modern equipment.
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2 years experience in all facets of a vineyard operation or
- previous experience in other cropping or machinery operations
- Growsafe Certificate preferable
- be physically fit, proactive, a team player, have a can-do "hands on" attitude and a desire to get in and get the job done
- have a desire to learn and become proficient in all aspects of the Vineyard operation
- be self-motivated and able to follow a plan
- have a mechanical aptitude and good communication skills
- be professional and able to deliver a high standard of work
- be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- have a flexible attitude to support the seasonal nature of the position
Remuneration will be dependent on skills and experience.
For a confidential chat, please phone Tim on 021 320 598 or email your CV to email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.