Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 14 July 2020
Closes: 14 August 2020
- We are a proud Kiwi company, a wine industry leader who embraces change and innovation.
- We are a grape grower, winemaker, and supply chain management specialist.
- We are a global export business with high standards and growth aspirations.
- Indevin are a family made of diverse nationalities with global minds and local hearts and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Winemaker, based in Marlborough, to join the Group Technical team.
This is a Group role with responsibilities across multiple areas of our business. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone with highly-developed technical skills, commercial acumen and experience, developing high-performing teams. With a rapidly growing business, this role is critical to enabling Indevin’s growth strategy.
You will work closely with the Group Viticulturist and Group Quality Assurance Manager and be responsible for:
- Leading the Winemaking strategy to deliver agreed customer and commercial specifications.
- Leading Winemaking technical development.
- Integrating Winemaking into Supply Chain, Operational and Global Sales teams.
- Leading the development of Winemaking people and high-performing teams.
- Driving achievement in viticulture to align with Indevin’s 10-year strategy.
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Winemaking, science, or related field of study.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Winemaking technology and methods.
- Advance Winery production knowledge and new product development in an FMCG environment.
- Advance experience with integrated productions systems – from soil to glass.
- OHS management experience.
- High level of experience in developing and implementing sustainable practices.
- Advanced experience in building people and high performing teams.
- Data management and modelling skills and experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive renumeration package.
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme.
- Professional yet fun, family-feel environment – we are not just saying that either.
- An opportunity to influence the strategy of a leading, innovative, and agile New Zealand company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Applications close 31st July 2020. To find out more about Indevin visit our website www.indevin.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.