Vineyard Development Project Manager
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 01 July 2020
Closes: 01 August 2020
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Oyster Bay Super Premium wine brand. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with proven project management experience in civil works, ideally in an agricultural context. We have a challenging and exciting ten-year plan of new vineyard development that requires excellent project management to deliver. The role requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills supported with good technical understanding of the various engineering inputs required. The role is responsible for managing the engagement with contractors from job scoping, costing, contractual agreement and delivery. Regular and concise communication on progress across multiple tasks for each vineyard project is required to the senior manager team.
- You have experience in preparing and obtaining resource and building consents - this is essential
- You have a compelling history of success in project management of civil works and/or agricultural engineering projects
- You will have good technical ability with a sound understanding of civil and other engineering disciplines required
- You demonstrate great communication skills (written and oral)
- You are preferably tertiary qualified, in either civil engineering or applicable discipline
- You can manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- You earn respect for your interpersonal skills and the way you engage with a wide range of people
We offer market competitive base salary and benefits. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.