Grower Relationship Manager
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 01 July 2020
Closes: 01 August 2020
At Delegat Group we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Oyster Bay Super Premium wine brand. However, we believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
We have a rare opportunity for a someone with exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain and manage our grower relationships which are a critical part of our grape supply needs. You will join the grower management team in providing operational and technical advice to maximise the potential for growers to produce quality fruit with varietal intensity and character.
You will deliver relevant and meaningful advice and interactive experiences to ensure we retain and attract, supportive grower partners who are proud to be part of the Delegat family.
- You leverage your proven people skills to build relationships founded on mutual trust
- You will have good technical ability with a demonstrated understanding of horticulture or viticulture
- You demonstrate great communication skills (written and oral)
- You are tertiary qualified, in either horticulture or agri-business
- You can manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- You earn respect for the way you present yourself, the way you lead, and the way you conduct business.
We offer market competitive base salary and benefits. Our team is highly engaged, and we strive to offer a comprehensive onboarding plan to ensure you are set up for success. You will be rewarded with a platform for continuous professional development and opportunities to grow. If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.