Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyard
Uploaded: 26 June 2020
Closes: 26 July 2020
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough, but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage, and our passion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys a busy production environment.
Key functions will include, but not limited to:
- Operation of machinery to achieve daily production targets
- Direct line attendant activity and support the wider team
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the wine and packaging during production
- Assist in machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
- Record safety, quality, and efficiency information
- Some manual handling up to 21kg at times
- Participate in vintage activities, as required
In order to be successful in this position:
- a bottling line experience or insight within the wine industry or in a different industry would be advantageous, as would a forklift license
- desire to be an active participant in this team environment
- good mechanical aptitude
- high attention to detail
- drive to do quality work
- strong initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position, you will need to be located in New Zealand to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.
If you are interested in applying, please visit our career website, or use the "apply now" button above:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.