Winery Cellar Hand
Company: Giesen Group
Uploaded: 19 June 2020
Closes: 19 July 2020
Do you want to be part of one of Marlborough’s most fun and hard-working cellar teams?
Join the Giesen Winery team!
Established in 1981 by the three Giesen brothers, Giesen Wines exports to 40 countries across the world. We are a team who enjoy and create fantastic, award-winning wines, including Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Syrah.
As part of the team you will be working with some great people in one of the country’s most technology-savvy wineries. We offer competitive remuneration and attractive benefits including health insurance and wine allowance.
Suitable applicants will:
- Have a Great Attitude
- Be quality focussed
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a passion for wine making
- Have good English speaking and writing skills
- Must have prior Cellar experience, 1 year minimum
- Current Drivers Licence
- Be physically fit
- Have a great sense of humour
- Understand Health & Safety in the workplace
- Appropriate work visa or right to work in New Zealand
Note, applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
Please email your application and CV to Andrew Hawker – Operations Winemaker at Andrew.Hawker@giesengroup.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.