Company: GisVin Ltd
Uploaded: 12 May 2020
Closes: 26 June 2020
If the idea of working in a cutting edge winery in a world-class, multi-cultural wine region appeals - and you don’t mind equally world class sun, surf, sand and food – then we need to hear from you!
GisVin produces a wide range of varietals for some of the country and worlds largest wine brands. Working to the highest standards (we are BRC AA certified) we are looking for a motivated, experienced Cellar Supervisor to join our team.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Completed at least three harvests in a medium-size winery as an Assistant Winemaker/Cellar Supervisor
- Experience in off-season winery processing
- Passion for wine and producing outstanding quality-driven wines
- Preferred knowledge of a HACCP/GFSi programme
- Detailed knowledge of winery processes including floatation, pressing and RDV operations
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to situations under pressure
- Knowledge of winery operating systems (Vintrace would be advantageous)
- Excellent time management and self-motivational skills, with the ability to be proactive and work unsupervised in the ‘off season’
- The ability to enjoy being part of a dynamic team
The position will be responsible for the continuing smooth running of the winery cellar, including the upkeep of cellar and maintenance records.
In return for your passion, we offer a competitive remuneration package and a full ongoing training program.
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button, tell us about your experience and attach your CV.
We will be looking to commence employment mid to late July 2020.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Gisborne wine region, click here