Company: Cape Mentelle Vineyard
Uploaded: 18 March 2020
Closes: 15 April 2020
Cape Mentelle Vineyard is proud to be one of Margaret River’s ‘founding' wineries. Our winery has pioneered many of the region’s renowned wine styles and today is a benchmark for the quality of the region’s wines. We have 135 hectares under vine across three sites and source additional fruit from selected partners.
We are looking for a skilled Cellar Hand to join the team at Cape Mentelle. This opportunity will allow you to be part of a well-respected brand and work in a fulfilling work environment. We expect the future employee to follow SOPs to perform all cellar duties in accordance with plans from the Winemakers and OHS standards. You will participate in all winery operations, oak maintenance and in the harvest.
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- A previous winery experience (minimum 3 vintages)
- A comprehensive understanding of the winemaking flow and principles
- Qualification in Wine, Beverages or Food Operations and Technologies or equivalent
- Certification and experience in Forklift driving
Applications close on the 15 April 2020.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the 'apply' button above, or visit our Career Website:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.