Company: Think Water Marlborough
Uploaded: 13 March 2020
Closes: 13 April 2020
Do you have a love of the outdoors? Are you a self-starting, practical problem solver who wants to be an appreciated member of a small, motivated team?
Thinkwater Marlborough is a locally-owned, busy provider of irrigation and water systems. A role currently exists for a Service Technician to represent our team in the field. This role is permanent and available to start within the next two months.
While previous irrigation, engineering, plumbing or electrical experience would be an advantage, it is not a firm requirement. Previous experience in allied industries (eg vineyards, dairy, arable farming systems) with irrigation and pumping systems may be considered. A handy, problem-solving individual who is motivated to learn from teammates would fit right in.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Enjoy working unsupervised in beautiful Marlborough
- Have an eye for detail and enjoy a job done properly
- Can communicate clearly and professionally
- Is legally permitted to work in NZ
- Has a clean and full NZ Driver licence
- Be open to ongoing training and professional development
An attractive remuneration package includes:
- A permanent, salaried role
- The ability to negotiate extended leave at mutually agreeable times
- An employer who is committed to supporting ongoing training
- Mobile phone
- A day in lieu for your birthday
A position description is available on request. Any application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.