Cellar Door Host/Local Sales
Company: Chard Farm
Uploaded: 26 August 2019
Closes: 26 September 2019
We are looking for the right person to join our team at Chard Farm. This will be a full-time role working as a Cellar Door Host, and will include some weekend work. The role will also entail servicing some local restaurant and retail accounts.
- A passion for customer service and an ability to provide a unique tasting experience to our customers
- Ability to convert a positive experience into wine sales
- Good computer skills are essential
- A passion for selling and achieving sales objectives
- Good knowledge of, and a keen interest, in wine
- A duty manager qualification would be an advantage
- Previous wine sales or hospitality industry experience would be useful
If you are interested and have the suitable skills, we'd like to meet you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Or apply via the button above. Any questions call Jessie on 03 441-8452
Please note the applicant must be a NZ resident or have the ability to work permanently in NZ and should possess the attributes and skills outlined above.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.