Wine Lounge Manager
Company: Crown Range Cellar Group Limited
Uploaded: 11 April 2019
Closes: 28 April 2019
Are you a hospitality management superstar looking for an exciting new role within a growing multi-faceted business?
Crown Range Cellar Group comprises of a diverse portfolio of businesses including a wine production business, a wine lounge and Crown Range Cellar which is an innovative young wine producer in growth mode. We specialise in low-volume fine wines from wine regions throughout New Zealand to France. We have partnered with some of the country’s most successful wine makers in order to produce a range of international award-winning wines.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this integral role is responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day management of the Crown Range Cellar Group Wine Lounge in Parnell, including but not limited to:
- Overseeing all Wine Lounge operations including being responsible for staff, stock and services;
- Overseeing all Wine Lounge events and bookings as well as developing and coordinating events to promote Crown Range products;
- Having responsibility for Crown Range Cellar Group’s Wine Club including managing annual membership events and promoting club membership;
- Being involved in the development and implementation of best-practice protocols for all key areas of the Wine Lounge operations;
- Actively promoting products and services of Crown Range Cellar Group;
- Being the “go to” person for all operational issues and customer queries for the Wine Lounge.
We are looking for an outgoing person with a positive attitude, along with the following attributes:
- Current Duty Manager Certificate and ability to apply for the Liquor Controller Qualification;
- Top level communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent wine knowledge and the ability to discuss and sell Crown Range products to guests;
- Previous people management experience in a similar role;
- Strong business acumen and proven success growing a business;
- Certification with WSET or as a sommelier is preferred, although not essential.·
If you have a passion for wine and the ability to deliver a superior and unique customer experience, this role is for you!
Contact Michelle Knox, Progressive Consulting, at 06 872 9291 for a confidential discussion or download the job description and apply online, via the button above, today.
Applications close 28th April 2019.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here