Company: VinPro Ltd
Uploaded: 12 March 2019
Closes: 14 April 2019
Join Central Otago’s leading contract winemaking, bottling and warehousing company.
With a culture based on delivering customer service excellence, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable team player to join our bottling facility in Cromwell as a Bottling Operator.
This is a full-time position with varying hours during the busy season. Ideally, the successful applicant will have a strong work ethic, supported with excellent references.
This role is primarily responsible for operating and maintaining the bottling machinery in the day-to-day bottling, while ensuring optimum quality is maintained. You will carry out the daily setup of equipment to ensure an uninterrupted flow from Tanker to Filler machinery, ensuring the product is clean and sterile.
The key functions of this role include:
- Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
- Bottling and labelling clients’ wine according to the specifications and VinPro’s standard of quality.
- Follow sanitizing procedures of the filling machines and tankers and check the integrity of same.
- Maintaining the plant and equipment to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency.
- Assist in the quality control procedures associated with bottling and labeling.
Mechanical or Engineering background would be advantageous, but not essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Job Description and/or send your CV; or write to PO Box 66, Cromwell, 9342.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.