Company: Allan Scott Family Winemakers
Uploaded: 06 March 2019
Closes: 22 March 2019
Located in Marlborough, Allan Scott Family Winemakers is one of New Zealand’s iconic family-owned winery and vineyard brands.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our small but efficient Administration team based at Jacksons Road, Blenheim. We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic and reliable Financial Controller.
The role is an integral part of the senior management team. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for managing the finance functions of the business, ensuring the efficiency and integrity of management information. Along with the day-to-day running, there is ample scope to get involved in project work across this dynamic and growing family business.
This is a Full-Time, Permanent Position and the core attributes and ideal experience we are looking for are:
- Prior experience in either a CA environment or commercial accounting role, for a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge of winery or manufacturing accounting procedures is preferable
- Knowledge of Xero
- IT capabilities in terms with liaising with our I.T. supplier
- Risk management skills, in particular with insurances and contract management
- Strong excel skills
- Developing, implementing and reviewing budgets, cashflow planning and sales reporting
- Strategic thinking, including previous experience in process improvement and driving change, within a finance team.
The applicant must be a great team player and have the ability to work with a strong company culture. The remuneration offered will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Applications must be received by 22 March 2019, and should include cover letter and cv.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.