Quality & Compliance Administrator
Company: Booster Wine Group
Uploaded: 05 March 2019
Closes: 05 April 2019
Booster, though it’s Booster Tahi investment arm, is making significant investments in New Zealand agricultural business including avocados, kiwi fruit and, through investments in Awatere River, Waimea Estates, Bannock Brae and Sileni Estates, the wine industry. It is here where a dynamic, reliable team player is required to join our multi-regional business as a Quality & Compliance Administrator.
This is an exciting new role which is primarily responsible for the administration behind ensuring our business follows the highest industry standards of operating behaviors and food safety awareness, along with Environmental & Health and Safety compliance. You will provide support to our operational teams and will be responsible for ensuring the consistent and effective delivery of our Health and Safety systems, processes, tools and training across the group.
The key functions of this role include:
- Maintaining all aspects of Awatere River Wine Company, Waimea Estates and Sileni Wines compliance, QA, Health and Safety and audit requirements. This will require working closely with the Department Managers, and production teams.
- Ensuring document administration for compliance with HACCP, Sustainable Wine NZ and Wine Standards Management Plan.
- Ensuring all vineyard and winery standard operating procedures are kept up to date and readily available to staff.
- Helping to identify and further develop the group’s quality and safety focus.
- Assisting with the internal audit program & analysis to identify areas of improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Administration and/or Quality, Compliance (including H&S) and Assurance is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other common management and administrative software.
- The ability to build relationships with a wide range of people.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a dynamic individual who has the ability to be a motivated self-starter while also working well within a team environment. This is a multi-regional role, and as such, the right candidate can be located in either Marlborough or Nelson/Tasman regions.
At Booster Wine Group we pride ourselves on working hard and having fun while we do it. We are the sort of company where you can really make a mark. BWG is growing and we are seeking talented people who want to be part of that exciting journey. If that sounds like you, we want to hear more. In your application tell us why you would be perfect for this role and the company; and if we agree we’ll be in touch.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For more information about the Nelson wine region, click here