Dry Goods & Logistics
Company: Wairau River Wines
Uploaded: 08 November 2018
Closes: 09 December 2018
Established in 1978 by Phil & Chris Rose, Wairau River produces wines exclusively sourced from their estate vineyards.
We require an enthusiastic Dry Goods & Logistics person to join our Production team.
This is a new role and as we are a close-knit, family-owned company, we need a team player with a strong work ethic, who is flexible, highly-motivated and passionate about maintaining our high standards of quality.
Minimum 25 hours per week over 5 days.
Key tasks include:
- Efficient procurement, co-ordination and ordering of dry goods
- Artwork and label-proofing for all markets
- Assisting the Production team with scheduling of bottling runs
- Key support for warehousing, domestic shipping and logistics documentation
- Leave cover for our Export Shipping & Logistics role
You will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the wine industry
- An eye for detail, great communication skills and a sense of humour
NZ Citizens or permanent residents only need apply for this job.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.