National Vineyards Manager
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 11 February 2019
Closes: 11 March 2019
At Delegat Group we are building a leading, global Super Premium wine company. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia, and we focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands, including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate. We believe deeply that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference.
The foundation of our success is world-class, scientifically-led, cool-climate viticulture practices delivering Super Premium quality wine.
We are looking for a talented National Vineyards Manager to lead the operational and business performance of our National Vineyards and leadership and development of the national vineyards team.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager you will also be responsible for delivering the sustainable quality and performance of our national vineyards through a world-class, scientifically-led approach to cool-climate viticulture.
As an experienced National Vineyards Manager you will;
- Have strong, collaborative, people leadership skills
- Proven operations management success working in a structured environment on a large scale agribusiness
- Have significant agribusiness or viticulture experience and tertiary qualifications in those fields.
If you have the courage and credentials to help chart and drive the very future of one of New Zealand’s most successful and exciting wine companies, please apply via the button above.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.