Vintage Cellar Hands
Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 10 October 2018
Closes: 15 March 2019
Ideally, you will have previous winery and/or vintage experience but if you don’t and are willing to learn and have following attributes, please apply!
- Sound knowledge of automated or mechanical equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good level of fitness.
- No fear of heights or confined spaces.
- Able to work rostered shifts.
All our Vintage Cellar Hand positions are fixed-term and the vintage generally runs from March to mid-May but varies from year to year, as it is dependent on the fruit, volume, weather etc.
All applicants that are successful in the recruitment process will need to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and stunning location.
- An opportunity to work at an award-winning winery in New Zealand.
- Great leadership from our on-site Managers and well-experienced team.
- Excellent induction and training.
We are passionate about making great wine; our warm and friendly team are ready to welcome you on-board!
Are you ready to join us? Apply today!
Applications close: 15 March 2019.
Please note that applications we will be reviewed on a regular basis leading up to 15 March 2019.
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands that makes us intensely proud and reflects our #1 position in New Zealand - a position achieved through hard work and a great culture. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality.
The latest engagement survey showed that 97% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people. Follow us on Instagram if you want to get to know us better @pernodricardnz.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.