Company: WineWorks Auckland
Uploaded: 09 August 2018
Closes: 09 September 2018
WineWorks is the leading contract wine-bottling operation in New Zealand with three plants based in Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. Kiwi-owned, we pride ourselves on being "Trusted to bottle New Zealand for the World" by supplying manufacturing and logistics services to our valued clients.
Over the past couple of years, our WineWorks Auckland plant has gone through a period of huge growth and is now the fastest wine-bottling operation in New Zealand, representing an investment in world-class technology, machinery and of course, our people.
We currently have a role for a Cellar Hand to join our busy Cellar team. The ideal candidate for this position will be eager to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, have a reasonable standard of fitness, and most importantly have a great work ethic to get the job done right, first time.
While previous cellar, beverage, liquid or wine handling experience are an advantage, we will provide training for the candidate with the right attitude. WineWorks is proud to be able to offer a stable future supporting an important New Zealand industry.
Applicants for this role must have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Commitment to excellence and quality with a great eye for detail, and a pride in getting it right first time
- Focus on service with demonstrated ability to deal with our clients in a professional manner
- Be reliable, punctual, have a degree of flexibility and the ability to work overtime if necessary
- Be health and safety focused
- Ability to maintain accurate paperwork and records, be able to follow documented procedures
- Ability to work in a team, to assist others, and be able to ask for assistance when needed
- Have an ability and passion to learn new things with a desire to progress with the company
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Chemical handling and spill management training would be an advantage, but not necessary
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here