Brand Executive – Experience
Company: Pernod Ricard New Zealand
Uploaded: 08 August 2018
Closes: 08 September 2018
We are on the hunt for a Brand Executive Experience to join our Marketing team!
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager and Brand Manager to bring our brands to life, delivering outstanding consumer, customer and shopper experiences.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the development of consumer activations, with a focus on bringing our brands to life in-store, within On-Premise venues, or at key events
- Work with the marketing team, sales team, key customers and agencies to develop innovative consumer experiences, that deliver ROI for all partners
- Lead the development of POS assets and sales tools
- Support social media and PR campaigns
- Input into cycle execution plans for presentation to sales teams
- Monitor the market to determine trends and consumer preferences to optimise planning and execution
- Review all activity in line with team best practice
- Manage A&P investment to budget
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing Proficiency in Microsoft Office in particular PowerPoint
- High-level communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Demonstrates creativity, energy, commitment and initiative
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here