Company: Yealands Estate Wines
Uploaded: 08 August 2018
Closes: 08 September 2018
In a short space of time, Yealands Wine Group has established a presence in 85 countries and become the sixth largest exporter of New Zealand wine.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cellar Hand to join our established winemaking team to help us to continue to deliver award-winning wines.
Are you passionate about wine? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art winery? Do you want to join an award-winning, highly-skilled winemaking team?
The role will be very hands-on and you will be involved in all general cellar operations from grape processing through to final preparation of wine for packaging.
Duties will also include supervision and training during the vintage period, machinery operation and barrel work. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to complete a Cellar Certificate as part of their development and training.
Are you the right person for us?
- A positive attitude, great sense of humour and a team player
- A high level of physical fitness
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- Clear communication and problem-solving skills
- Forklift experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- We are a global leader in sustainable wine production and are 100% committed to sustainability and to producing world class wines.
- We're professional with strong ethics and encourage a fun, friendly and social outlook for our team.
- We value our people and the environment and are inspired to think boldly, tread lightly and never say it can't be done.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.