Man in coma after Champagne bottle explodes between legs

View full story on the drinks business here...
 

A Danish man has been left in a coma after a bottle of Champagne exploded between his legs as he tried to open it.



Back to News

List a new job
Telehandlers for sale or hire
Apex Labelling
The New Zealand Wine Directory - Linking You To Industry Information & Communities Online.

Your site has again proven to have been very successful. We found the right person to fulfil our requirements, he was the first applicant!

----Allan Scott Wines | View more testimonials