Please do not send unsolicited CV's to us. We can not find work for you.
Looking for a career change or a new job?
Other than checking the vacancies on the job listings page, there are two ways you can indicate to prospective employers that you're available to work in a wine industry job.
- Less than 100 words; include your name and contact details.
- Employers contact you directly
- NZ$60 (including GST if appropriate)
- Ad can run for up to 6 months in total, but you should contact us every 2 - 3 months to update your situation. If you find a job, please let us know: employers - and we - get very frustrated with jobseekers whose listings are out of date.
- Less than 100 words - your anonymous profile only (confidentiality absolutely guaranteed)
- Employers contact us; we ascertain details of their job and liaise with you, we do not give your details.
- NZ$120 (including GST if appropriate)
- Ad can run for up to 6 months in total, but you should contact us every 2 - 3 months to update your situation.
How to place your advertisement
Fill in the your details below:
- brief details of your background
- your desired job
- the region you're available to work in
- date you are available from
- your name and email address (will not be published in Selective listings)
Ads may not be placed if we feel they are unsuitable.
You will be taken to a secure screen on our bank's site to enter your credit card details for your payment - If you are not intending to pay, then do not proceed with this listing.
- "Seen" ads - $60
- "Selective" ads - $125
We need to receive your payment before we can publish your ad. If you don't pay, your advertisement will not be listed.
- No timewasters please; this service is for people genuinely looking for a job in the New Zealand wine industry, and usually with wine industry experience. Only people with the right to work in New Zealand (or who can meet the requirements to get a work permit) should advertise themselves.
- Please remember to advise us if you get a job so we can take your details off.
- If you are self-employed or advertising for business, you should place a Networking advertisement. See how.
- If we don't believe you are a genuine jobseeker your advertisement will not be published.
- You need to pay for this service; if you are not prepared to do so, then don't list your advertisement.
Place your ad