Company: Te Kano
Uploaded: 10 July 2018
Closes: 10 August 2018
Vineyard Assistant Te Kano are seeking a Vineyard Assistant to join us on our journey.
Working across 4 different vineyards and 2 sub-regions this role offers a variety of challenges and opportunities for growth and development.
- Ideally, you will have previous vineyard or horticultural experience and be passionate about high-quality wine production.
- An ability to handle a wide variety of tasks is a must, from machinery operation and staff supervision, through to landscaping and pest control.
- You must be physically fit, have good verbal and written communication skills, and a positive disposition.
- This is a flexible role requiring a broad skill set, and the ability to move between tasks and adapt to an evolving work environment is essential.
- The candidate will have machinery experience and a GrowSafe chemical handling certificate, although this is not a necessity.
- A positive approach towards organic and biodynamic winegrowing is a must.