Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Company: VinPro Ltd
Uploaded: 09 July 2018
Closes: 09 August 2018
This is an exciting new role providing dual support for both VinPro and WineSouth. Its primary purpose is to develop and obtain new clients for VinPro, manage and improve existing VinPro client relationships, and provide the primary point of contact and support for WineSouth customers.
There will be a diverse range of activities including on-site client visits and engaging customers with our digital strategy.
- Assist in the development and execution of a sales and marketing plan for VinPro and WineSouth
- Obtain new clients and build strong relationships with existing clients
- Work with our clients to help forecast demand of our services
- Provide support to the WineSouth team including supporting administrative functions
- Facilitate events and client interactions as required
- Become the internal champion for our clients, continually striving to seek improvements in how we work
The successful applicant will be able to develop and foster new relationships, and not be afraid to get out of their comfort zone.
A strong background working with customers is critical, and knowledge of the wine industry would be advantageous.
Please forward a cover letter detailing your experience along with your CV to the email provided, or via the "apply" button above.
Applications close Friday 20th of July 2018.
To make an enquiry or application please contact Rebecca on 03 445 3535 or email email@example.com