Company: Giesen Group
Uploaded: 09 July 2018
Closes: 11 August 2018
Do you want to improve your winemaking experience as part of one of Marlborough’s most fun (and hard-working) winery teams?
Join the Giesen Winery team, and as well as working in one of the country’s most technology-savvy wineries, you’ll have the chance to be part of our Cellar Hand training programme. Not to mention, we offer competitive remuneration, healthcare and attractive benefits.
Established in 1981 by the three Giesen brothers, Giesen Wines exports to 40 countries across the world. We are a team who enjoy and create fantastic, award-winning wines, including Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Syrah.
Suitable applicants will:
- Be motivated and hard-working with a can-do attitude
- Be quality-focussed, team players
- Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure
- Exhibit a passion for making wine and the wine industry
- Have good English speaking and writing skills
- Where possible, have prior Cellar experience (but it’s not essential as we have great training)
- Be physically fit
- Have a great sense of humour
- An understanding of Health & Safety in the work place
Applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
If we look like the team you want to join, please email your application and CV to Naomi using the "apply" button above.