New Zealand Sales Whiz
Company: Aotearoa NZ Fine Wine Estates
Uploaded: 06 July 2018
Closes: 06 August 2018
Aotearoa NZ Fine Wine Estates is a fine wine company that owns the Lowburn Ferry, Pyramid Valley and Smith & Sheth CRU wine brands. We are looking to fill a full-time position for a sales guru to look after New Zealand sales from a base in Auckland.
This is an exciting role in a new and dynamic company that celebrates the culture, craft and escapism of the world of fine wine. We want someone who is energised by the challenge of taking these wines to the market and who is hungry to succeed.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an interest and knowledge of fine wines, which is essential.
- Be able to work alone but will also be a team player, an excellent starter and an even better finisher.
- Be confident, energetic and highly-disciplined with a proven ability to develop new business accounts.
- Have an ability to communicate with customers at all levels and have outstanding negotiating skills.
- Be motivated and have time management and organisational skills.
- Be proactive in pursuing sales with new customers.
- Be physically fit.
- Have a clean drivers licence.
This is a full-time, permanent position with remuneration being commensurate with experience and includes the use of a company car as well as a wine allowance.
Applications close: 20th July 2018 unless the position is filled earlier.
Only people currently eligible to work in NZ will be considered for this role.