Company: Cable Bay Vineyards
Uploaded: 03 July 2018
Closes: 03 August 2018
Cable Bay Vineyards is a premium boutique wine company based on Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
It is a diverse role, and one of great oppourtunity.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Oenology & Viticulture
- Previous winemaking experience
- An ability to recognise and execute meticulous detail in cellar operations
- Proficiency in laboratory operations
- A high level of logistical skill and an aptitude for record keeping
- High energy levels and motivation
- Great interpersonal skills
We will provide you with:
- Professional development
- A diverse role with room for growth
- The opportunity to work within a young, dynamic team who are passionate about wine
- A competitive salary
Please send your résumé and covering letter, attention to the Winemaker, Chloe Somerset.
Applications close 20th July 2018.
For more information on our business, check out our website www.cablebay.co.nz