Company: Mount Riley Wines Limited
Uploaded: 29 June 2018
Closes: 29 July 2018
Machinery Operator – Permanent Position
Mount Riley Wines is a proudly family-owned and operated business that is currently looking for a permanent Machinery Operator to join our small passionate team.
In this role you will report to the Assistant Vineyard Manager. Work will include fungicide spraying, herbicide application, canopy management, mowing, trellis maintenance, irrigation R&M and general vineyard duties.
If you have:
- Previous experience in vineyard and/or machinery (or extensive training will be provided to the right candidate) - we have a modern, well-maintained fleet;
- Growsafe & Approved handler certificates (training will be supplied if not);
- The ability to work extended hours where required (especially around spray and harvest seasons);
- A strong commitment to workplace Health & Safety;
- A positive and fun attitude;
- Self-motivation with an eye for detail;
- A Full and clean drivers licence;
Then please apply in writing to email@example.com or mail to Mount Riley Wines, 10 Malthouse Rd, RD4, Blenheim 7274, or apply now via the button below..