Company: Coles Contracting
Uploaded: 22 June 2018
Closes: 22 July 2018
Coles Contracting is a reputable family-built, viticultural contracting firm situated in the heart of Marlborough. 13 years of strong demand for reliable viticultural contractors has presented the opportunity for rapid business growth, leading to the establishment of this dynamic Operations Management role.
This is a Blenheim-based position, but will see you working/managing vineyards across Marlborough. Along with the Managing Director, you will ensure good productivity, accuracy and timing in vineyard management, guaranteeing all company employees and contractors are working to a high standard. It is expected that you will lead the team by example, with some time to be spent in the seat.
- Encouragement of company culture and training of staff
- Daily organisation of staff and seasonal workers
- Ensure all employees comply with Health and Safety best practice
- Machinery operation including tractors and other viticultural equipment
- Annual grape harvest supervision
- High level of experience with viticultural machinery
- Enthusiasm and be self-motivated
- Naturally high level of initiative
- Strong grasp on time management
- Experience in Health and Safety Policy development/training ideal, but not essential
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
For the right person, willing to get stuck in and commit through this exciting next phase of business development, a competitive package including a vehicle and phone, will be offered.
Applications close Friday 13th July 2018.