Company: Amisfield LP
Uploaded: 22 June 2018
Closes: 22 July 2018
Amisfield is one of New Zealand’s iconic wine producers and restaurateurs and is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic Sales and Marketing team.
This exciting role is primarily responsible for all brand activity and the development and delivery of all media and marketing touch points across all channels, including social, web, online and print.
The Marketing Manager works closely with all Business Unit Managers to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer, consumer and guest experience at all touch points.
Based at Amisfield’s award-winning bistro in Lake Hayes, Queenstown, this role forms part of a supportive team and reports to the Sales Manager.
Key tasks include:
- Assist in the development and execution of a future-focused sales and marketing strategy that benefits the brand across all channels
- Responsible for brand standards and corporate identity, ensuring brand consistency, both internally and externally at all touch points
- Manage websites, social media and online channels
- Manage the ongoing development of brand imagery
- Manage and co-ordinate the interaction and dealings with media and industry-specific and tourism promotion bodies
- Facilitate sponsorship relationships and related events
- Champion the management and usage of the business’s CRM system
- Produce copy for and co-ordinate the production of all marketing collateral
The successful candidate for this position would:
- Have extensive wine industry experience
- Excellent creative and design skills (proficiency on Adobe Suite and Photoshop)
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Friendly and professional with a high level of presentation
- Able to create and maintain key relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and partners
- Able to work in a co-operative and positive manner with a broad cross-section of businesses and people
- Ability to work flexible, “non-standard” hours, when required
- Be passionate about wine, food and work, with a hunger to learn
- Have strong organisational, administrative and computer skills, with an ability to prioritise, multi-task and solve problems effectively
This is a full-time, permanent position with remuneration being commensurate with experience and includes company funded healthcare and life insurance, as well as a wine allowance.
To find out more about Amisfield, please visit our website at www.amisfield.com
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the "apply" button below.
Applications close on 6 July 2018, unless the position is filled earlier.
Only people currently eligible to work in New Zealand should apply for this position.