Company: VinPro Limited
Uploaded: 21 June 2018
Closes: 21 July 2018
Join Central Otago’s leading contract winemaking, bottling and warehousing company.
With a culture based on delivering customer service excellence, we are looking for a dynamic, reliable team player to join our bottling facility in Cromwell as a Filler Operator.
This is a full-time position with varying hours during the busy season. Ideally, the successful applicant will have a strong work ethic supported with excellent references.
This role is primarily responsible for operating and maintaining the bottling machinery in the day-to-day bottling, while ensuring optimum quality is maintained. You will carry out the daily setup of equipment to ensure an uninterrupted flow from Tanker-to-Filler machinery ensuring the product is clean and sterile.
The key functions of this role include:
- Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line.
- Bottling and labelling clients’ wine according to the specifications and VinPro’s standard of quality.
- Follow sanitizing procedures of the filling machines and tankers and check the integrity of same.
- Maintaining the plant and equipment to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency.
- Assist in the quality-control procedures associated with bottling and labeling.
Mechanical or Engineering background would be advantageous, but not essential.
Please apply via the button above, or email email@example.com for a Job Description and/or send your CV; or write to PO Box 66, Cromwell, 9342.