Company: Alton Downs Vineyard
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Alton Downs Vineyard is family-owned with 190ha of predominantly Sauvignon Blanc vines situated 3km up the Valley Road in the beautiful Awatere Valley.
We are seeking an experienced Machine Operator to join our small, but passionate, vineyard crew.
Our ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Previous experience in the correct operation of vineyard machinery and tractors - we have the full range of equipment
- Attention to detail
- Able to work extended hours where required
- Growsafe & Approved handler certificates a bonus - but if none, training will be supplied
- Healthy & Safety conscious
- "Can do" attitude
- Clean drivers licence
- Team player
Role includes the following:
- All tractor and machine work
- Replants of vines when necessary
- Post replacement
- Trellising maintenance
- General vineyard maintenance
- Quad bike work
- "Hands on" approach
This is a full-time, permament position - applicants must be NZ residents.
Interested applicants please apply via the button below and supply CV and covering letter.
Applications close 20th July 2018.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.