Company: Constellation Brands New Zealand
Category: Admin / Office based
About the Role:
Leading an administration team of 6 based across Blenheim and Hawkes Bay this role will be required to manage multiple tasks across the team to ensure roles are fully cross-functional and administration needs are met.
- Leading an administration team of 6 and managing tasks across the team
- Recruitment, Performance and People management responsibilities
- Great benefits including annual bonus, wellness program and product allowance
- Supervision of the team’s day-to-day activities ensuring department administrative needs are met
- Recruiting new administrators as required
- Conduct reviews of administrator performance with the teams they support, providing feedback and coaching for improved performance
- Lead the administrative support and development of the Ezy wine system (Bulk Wine system) and ensure at least one other team member is trained in the system
- Prepare documentation for wine dispatch at Drylands Winery
- Liaise with the Marlborough based HRBP and Site Leaders on vintage recruitment and lead/supervise the process to employ, onboarding and induct the required number of vintage team members for each site
- Ensure that costs for supplies are kept within budget and correct approval processes for ordering are in place and followed
A strong people leader, you will be skilled in multi-tasking, have strong organisational skills and be a real people person. You are passionate about streamlining work and enjoy finding better ways of doing things. You will possess a positive 'can-do' attitude and enjoy leading others to deliver the best result. You will have at least 5 years’ experience leading a team and will be willing to travel from time to time as part of your role.
Benefits and Culture:
Our comprehensive benefits package includes a bonus scheme, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Superannuation in addition to Kiwisaver, Paid Parental Leave, Safe Ride Home Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, and so much more.
Applications close: 22 June 2018. Apply now via the button below, or contact Kirsty Anthony on 09 412 6666 for a confidential conversation.
Create your future, apply today.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.constellationnz.com/careers.html
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business