Lab & Quality Management Assistant
Company: Foley Family Wines
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
In New Zealand, Foley Family Wines includes four award-winning wineries – Vavasour, Grove Mill, Te Kairanga and Martinborough Vineyard, as well as world recognised brands such as, Te Tera, Dashwood, Clifford Bay and Goldwater.
At FFW people are passionate about making great wine that people love to drink around the world and every employee contributes to achieving this.
Due to our ongoing growth, we have an opportunity for a Laboratory & Quality Management Assistant to join our small team based at our Grove Mill Winery.
The successful applicant will need:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Previous Lab and/or Quality Control experience would be advantageous
- To be adaptable to change and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- To have and maintain high standards in everything they do
- To be able to maintain a high standard of repeatability in all lab testing
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts, and longer hours during vintage
In this role, you will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to HR@ffw.co.nz or via the "apply" button below. Applications close: Friday 22nd June 2018.
The Company has a Drug and Alcohol Policy and employment will be subject to the successful completion of a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business