Cellar Hand Positions
Company: Marlborough Vintners 2011 Ltd
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Marlborough Vintners is a contract winemaking facility that produces wine for many of Marlborough's top wine brands as well as producing a range of wines under the Ant Moore label.
We have permanent Cellar Hand positions available for experienced Cellar Hands wanting to be part of an evolving, motivated and positive environment.
Reporting directly to the Cellar Supervisors, these roles are permanent and hands-on that are involved in all aspects of day-to-day cellar operations
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day cellar operations
- Operating all winery equipment
- Helping train and supervise vintage staff
- Maintaining a high level of cellar craft
- Implementing H&S procedures
Ideally you will have:
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work
- A good level of fitness and time management
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Good communication skills and attitude you can bring to a team environment
- Previous experience in similar roles
As this is a permanent position you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applicants who are holding a New Zealand Work Visa must be authorised to work for a minimum of 12 months.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.marlboroughvintners.co.nz/
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business