Assistant Vineyard Manager
Company: Mission Estate Winery
Location: Hawkes Bay
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Assistant Vineyard Manager - Hawke's Bay.
One of New Zealand’s most prestigious wine makers has a vacancy for an Assistant Vineyard Manager for its Hawke's Bay Vineyard operations.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is driven by a passion to succeed in the wine industry.
The successful applicant will be confident, energetic and highly-disciplined with proven ability in all aspects of vineyard operations while having initiative and drive to learn from the viticulture team at Mission Estate.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years practical viticulture experience
- Tertiary qualifications in viticulture or related field
- Experience with machinery and mechanical operations in vineyards
The Assistant Vineyard Manager will report to the Viticulturist and will be responsible for:
- Supervising contract, casual and permanent staff
- Implementing and assisting with mechanical operations on the vineyard
- Assisting with SWNZ requirements and protocols
- Supporting the Viticulturist in delivering premium-quality fruit to the winery
If you believe you have the skills and attributes and wish to take your career to the next level, with an established, progressive company, please apply via the button below, with your CV and a cover letter saying why you want to work for us.
P O Box 7043
Applications close: Wednesday 20 June 2018.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business