Cellar Hand - Wither Hills
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Established in 1994, Wither Hills (part of the Lion portfolio) is dedicated to the philosophy that exceptional wines are ‘created in the vineyard’. Named after the landmark Wither Hills range that borders our vineyards, our expert team grow and craft exceptional wines that reflect our unique sense of place.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cellar Hand to join our friendly winery team at Wither Hills.
Key tasks of this role:
- Having a good understanding and experience of cellar work including cleaning, racking, blending, barrel work, fining, operating harvest equipment like presses etc.
- Being a quality-focused and positive team player
- Always considering health and safety first
- Using your attention to detail to follow our procedures
- Ability to work on and complete projects, and to meet deadlines
- Opportunities to train and develop harvest interns
- Good communication skills
To have success in the role you will have a strong work ethic with a versatile and flexible attitude. In turn you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and bonus package.
At Wither Hills, we lead by example. We empower our people to be their best through trusting relationships built on open, honest conversations that allow us to support each other to achieve great things.
If you want to be part of a fun and motivated team with lots of opportunity to develop your cellar and leadership skills, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via our website www.lioncareers.com or email your CV to Steve.Schimke@Lionco.com, or by using the "apply" button below.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.lioncareers.com
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
For more information on Blenheim, please visit:
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business