Company: Soljans Wines Limited
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Soljans Estate Winery require an experienced Cellar Hand to join the team at their Kumeu Winery.
- Applicants will need to have had experience as a Cellar Hand, or in a similar role.
- Shown good attention to detail in work undertaken.
- Practical knowledge or interest in learning how to set up and do maintenance of production line equipment.
- Be able to do basic lab work, and having a fork hoist license is an advantage.
This is a full-time, wide-ranging position in a busy, modern winery. If this is what you are looking for and have the skills and knowledge we require, please apply by sending your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com by using the "Apply" button below.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business