Wine Tutor - Marlborough (Fixed Term, 0.4FTE)
Company: Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Tertiary / Education / Research
We need an experienced, enthusiastic professional to join our growing Viticulture and Winemaking Degree team.
Ideally the person should have:
- University qualifications in Viticulture and Oenology.
- Industry background and experience.
- Practical cellar experience, and
- Winery equipment knowledge is a requirement.
- Teaching experience is desirable, but not essential.
The position does require the ability to integrate quickly into our growing team.
Please apply online at www.nmit.ac.nz
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close: at 4pm on Tuesday 2nd January 2018
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.nmit.ac.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business