Viticulture and Wine Laboratory Technician - Marlborough (Part time)
Company: Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
We need an experienced, self-motivated Technician to join our small, specialised, Viticulture and Winemaking team in a part-time capacity (0.6 FTE) in Blenheim.
Ideally the person should have:
- Previous Laboratory Management experience
- Familiarity with all aspects of wine analysis
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to assist at strategic level
- Teaching qualifications and experience is desirable, but not essential
Please apply online at www.nmit.ac.nz
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close: at 4pm on Friday 15th December 2017
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.nmit.ac.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business