Wine Merchandiser/Demonstrator - Queenstown
Company: Constellation Brands New Zealand Ltd
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
- Join a fun industry and leader in wine with award-winning brands
- Do you have a passion for wine? Share these stories with consumers in stores
- 6 hours per week, Fridays and Sunday evenings, competitive pay and some flexibility
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country's #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands Kim Crawford and Nobilo driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks, Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of 'elevating life with every glass raised.'
About the Role
Reporting to an Auckland-based Sales Support Manager and working closely with the Southland Territory Manager, this Queenstown-based role is at the coal-face where our wines delight the consumer. Working 6 hours per week on Fridays and Sunday evenings, you will look after the Queenstown merchandising in grocery and liquor stores. Additional hours may be required in a demonstrator role, sharing our wines with consumers in stores.
- Building store displays, merchandising, applying medal stickers and liaising with store liquor managers
- Provide customers with samples of wine in stores, as directed by the Territory or Sales Support Manager
- Be a Brand Ambassador for our stellar wines
- Must be available for 6 hours per week, Fridays and Sunday evenings (some flexibility on exact times)
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed
- Be our eyes and ears on the ground with consumers
- Ability to follow instructions, including paperwork and safety requirements
- Reliable, agile and flexible – sometimes our stores change at a moment's notice!
- Ability to lift boxes of wine weighing approximately 9kg
- Your own transportation and a valid driver's licence
- Attention to detail and love to share great wines and good stories
Benefits and Culture
Our benefits for part-time employees include a Safe Ride Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, 5% annual bonus incentive, eligibility for Southern Cross insurance subsidy, and more. This is your opportunity to work autonomously in a pivotal role bringing great wine brands to the consumer!
Apply now or Contact Simone Withell on 09 412 6666 for a confidential conversation.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.constellationnz.com/careers.html
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.