Marlborough Quality Assurance Manager
Company: Indevin Ltd
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Indevin's portfolio includes large scale winery and vineyard assets throughout Marlborough, Hawkes Bay and Gisborne.
Indevin is a fast-growing and dynamic company which is 100% New Zealand owned.
Indevin invites suitable candidates to apply for the position of Marlborough Quality Assurance Manager to become part of a dynamic, highly-focused and efficient national QA team.
The key to this role is your ability to communicate effectively with operational personnel to provide agile and practical solutions.
- Excellent communication and team building skills, the ability to work with operational staff at all levels.
- Open, honest and quality-driven approach.
- Excellent service delivery and relationship building skills.
- Experience in an operational position. Winemaking, cellar, vineyard and laboratory experience is desirable.
- Ability to organise technical, operational, audit, policy and regulatory information into practical standard operating procedures.
- High level of experience and commitment to continual improvement and a desire to contribute to a culture of excellence.
- Knowledge of ISO, HACCP, food standards, international winemaking practices and BRC.
This role offers the opportunity to build a career within a great team in a highly successful and dynamic business.
This role will report directly to the Group Quality Assurance Manager and will be paid commensurate with skills and experience.
For more information about Indevin please visit our website www.indevin.com
Applications close: on 5pm Monday 11th December 2017.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business